The Annual HOA Meeting for Waterleaf Falls is scheduled as follows:
Monday, March 24, 2014
6:00pm – 8:00pm
15570 IH 35
Buda, TX 78610
The following notice was posted to the Goodwin Managed Waterleaf Site and can be found here for printing.
NOTICE OF 2014 ANNUAL MEETING
WATERLEAF FALLS (KYLE)
HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
The Annual Meeting of the Waterleaf Falls Homeowners Association, Inc. shall be called to order at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, March 24th, 2014, at Cabelas located at 15570 IH 35 Buda, TX 78610
Registration for the Annual Meeting shall commence at 6:00 p.m. and called to order at 6:30 p.m. The purpose of the meeting will be to: (i) conduct the annual business of the Association; (ii) vote on an amendment to the bylaws. (iii) elect 5 board members.
Below is the Meeting Agenda and the following are enclosed with this notice: 1) Proposed amendment to the bylaws 2) voting procedures; 3) proxy/ballot form.
6:00 p.m. Registration
6:30 p.m. Call Meeting to Order
Establish a Quorum
Proof of Notice of Meeting
Approval of 2013 minutes
Election on the amendment to the bylaws
8:00 p.m. Adjournment
We look forward to your presence at the Annual Meeting.
The Board of Directors
To the extent not addressed in the Bylaws, the Board has adopted the following voting regulations:
1. Attend the Annual Meeting on Monday, March 24th 2014 and vote in person.
2. Mail, fax or email in your completed ballot.
- If you choose this option, the completed ballot must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on 3/21/14 at the following address:
Waterleaf Falls HOA
c/o Goodwin Management, Inc.
11149 Research Blvd #100
Austin, TX 78759
Fax (512) 346-4873
3. Give your completed ballot to someone and have them bring it to the meeting for you.
4. Give your signed and addressed proxy to someone and have them bring it to the meeting to act
as your proxy and vote for you.
One ballot/proxy shall be accepted per Lot. A member who signs the ballot/proxy may revoke it at any
time before it is voted, and if a member signs more than one proxy/ballot, the later ballot/proxy shall
revoke the earlier one. If a member signs the ballot/proxy and votes in person at the Annual Meeting, the
ballot/proxy will be automatically revoked and the member may vote at the meeting.
Any of the following conditions will result in a voided or not voted ballot/proxy, unless otherwise
- if the ballot/proxy is not signed and dated; or
- if the ballot/proxy is mailed and not received within the time periods set forth in these instructions.