Welcome to the Neighborhood!
We hope you are enjoying your new home and neighbors! Over the coming months we look forward to meeting you, whether from walking down the streets, at the pool, at one of the parks or a community activity. Below you will find all the information necessary for settling in to the neighborhood.
We are a fun community that provides a full range of activities year-round, including parties, events, community yard sales and much more! We hope you come to love this neighborhood as much as we do. Ask how you can get involved in our community, whether as a neighborhood watch block captain or on one of our other committees. Click on the Committee Link for a list of our committees.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family!
Important HOA Information
Changes to HOA Dues Payment Structure
Our HOA dues are still due annually. However, if you are in need of a more flexible payment plan, you can request a monthly payment styled structure at the beginning of each year. If you would like to have a monthly payment plan, please contact Jim Smitherman at firstname.lastname@example.org. He will be more than happy to help you.
How to Get a Pool Key
For new residents, Pool Keys must be requested through the Goodwin Portal by logging in to your account. If you cannot recall your login information or have any other difficulties, please contact our property manager Jim Smitherman at email@example.com for your login credentials or other issues.
- Electric Company
Pedernales Electric Company
1810 FM 150 West
Kyle, TX 78640
City of Kyle
100 W Center St
Kyle, TX 78640
- Water (City of Kyle will tell you if you should contact County Line to set up service.)
County Line Water
131 S. Camino Real, Uhland, Texas 78640
Waterleaf Falls is within the Hays Consolidated Independent School District. Our children attend the following schools. Double check the school district site with your address.
1005 East FM 150
Kyle, Texas 78640
Phone: (512) 268-8437
Fax: (512) 268-8447
Principal: Paige Collier
Barton Middle School
4950 Jack C. Hays Trail
Buda, TX 78610
Phone: (512) 268-1472
Fax: (512) 268-1610
Principal: Teri Eubank
Wallace Middle School
1500 West Center
Kyle, TX 78640
Phone: (512) 268-2891
Fax: (512) 268-1853
Principal: Brenda Agnew
Lehman High School
1700 Lehman Road
Kyle, Texas 78640
Phone: (512) 268-8454
Fax: (512) 268-2146
Principal: Michelle Chae
In the event of a utility outage, please call the appropriate company to report.
County Line Water Supply (512) 398-4748
PEC (Electric) Emergency and Power Interruptions 1-888-883-337
City of Kyle Emergency Updates: Code Red
The City of Kyle uses the Code Red Emergency Notification System to deliver important messages to Kyle residents in the case of an emergency.
The CodeRed system uses phone numbers and addresses stored in the City’s utility data base to create an user friendly, internet-based interface to place calls quickly and efficiently in cases of emergency. Kyle residents can also access the system to enter other phone numbers should they want to be notified on their cell phones or at work should a message be sent to their home number.
Please visit the City of Kyle website for more information or to sign up to receive Emergency Updates.
Things to Do In and Around Kyle
In addition to the two fantastic parks in Waterleaf, there are many other great parks in the area. Steeplechase Park, Gregg-Clarke Park, Buda City Park, Lady Bird Lake in Austin and the San Marcos Children’s Park to name just a few. Lake Kyle is now open on Lehman Road where children can play and licensed fishers can drop a line in close to home. Work is in process on several miles of trails that will eventually connect Waterleaf with Lake Kyle and Linebarger Lake.
Vist www.CityofKyle.com for events throughout the year, including Kyle Market Days and Farmers’ Market, Kyle Fair and Music Festival, Easter Egg-Stravaganza, Movies in the Park, July 4th Fireworks and Santa’s Arrival/Tree Lighting Ceremony.
Other Favorite Attractions a Short Drive Away:
- Thunderhill Raceway – stock car racing.
- The Jumpy Place – indoor facility with moonwalks, bounce houses and other inflatables for kids.
- Kyle Public Library – brand new library in downtown Kyle with English and bilingual storytimes for preschoolers.
- Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum – the only place large enough to tell the whole story of Texas! Catch an IMAX educational or feature film while you are there.
- Texas State Capitol – make sure you go for a free guided tour.
- Zilker Park – hike and bike trails, swimming at Barton Springs Pool, great playscapes, picnic facilities, miniature train rides, soccer fields, volleyball courts, concerts, festivals and conveniently located to Zilker Botanical Gardens, Umlauf Sculpture Garden, canoe rental, bat viewing at Congress Avenue Bridge and riverboat rides on Lady Bird Lake.
- Shore Club Volente Beach – located on the shores of Lake Travis featuring water fun for the whole family. Kiddie pools, water slides, volleyball courts, boat and wave runner rentals and an adults-only pool as well.
- Cabela’s – a must see! Aquariums and huge realistic taxidermy display.
- Hamilton Pool – swim, hike and explore at this gorgeous natural landmark with a 45 foot waterfall.
- McKenna Children’s Museum – for the little ones!
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- Landa Park – hike and bike trails, swimming (including a spring fed pool, a kiddie pool, and an Olympic pool), multiple playscapes, picnic facilities, miniature train ride, paddle boat rentals, miniature golf and a nature trail.
- The City Tube Chute – the longest water slide of its kind carved into the side of the city’s dam on the Comal River. Great place to start a 2 hour scenic tube ride.
- Schlitterbahn – Texas grown and owned water park.
- Sea World – meet Shamu and let the kids play at the Sesame Street Bay of Play. Now featuring a brand new top of the line waterpark and lots of wildlife interaction.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas – meet your favorite Looney Tunes and enjoy shows and rides for all ages throughout the park. Water park is free with admission in season.
- Texas Caves: Wonder World Park
- Prime, Tanger and Premium Outlets – find great deals at hundreds of stores!
- Cypress Valley Canopy Tours – zip line tours, ropes challenges and places to swim and picnic.